Content provided according to German § 5 TMG:
Constanze von Rheinbaben
Mobil: +49 162 415 4570
VAT number: DE297335500
This Web site may contain links to third party web sites. Rich Impact Speaking is not responsible for the content of such web sites. They are subject to user conditions and data protection laws of their own. All contents on the Rich Impact Speaking web site are intended exclusively for the information of this web site’s visitors. Liability is limited to gross negligence.
Copy rights - all rights reserved
All texts pictures and graphs contained on this web site as well as their order of appearance are subject to copyright. Contents of this web site cannot be copied, distributed or altered for commercial use or forwarded to third parties. Some pictures are under third party copyright.
Web page design and implementation
KrollSchmidWolf Kommunikation GmbH
We appreciate your interest in our website and our activities. Below we will inform you about how we collect, process and use information when you visit our website or use our services.
1. Name and contact details of the data processing responsible
RICH IMPACT SPEAKING
Constanze von Rheinbaben
Mobil: +49 162 415 4570
2. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail, we will store the information you provide (your e-mail address and name, and if applicable, your telephone number) to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required or limited if there are statutory retention requirements.
(3) If we were to rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
3. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or deletion,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
4. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not provide us with any other information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- Transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a)This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
5. Hosting Provider 1 & 1 Internet
6. Data Security
(1) We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
(2) We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org